Information we collect from you
We may collect and process some or all of the following information from you:
- Information that you may provide by filling in forms on our website (www.Jobma.com) and its domains, including the information provided at the time of registration, taking part in video interviews, subscribing to the services that Jobma provides, requesting further information or services and any video content you might create.
- Information provided at the time of contacting us or any other correspondence between us.
- Details of your visit to our website including traffic data, your IP address, operating system, browser used, and other information that is collected automatically.
- Information provided through any surveys you may choose to take part in.
How your information is used
We use the information we store about you to do the following:
- To allow you to register and create an account.
- To provide you with services you request through our website including video interviews.
- To provide support when requested.
- To provide you with information about our services.
- To inform you about changes in our terms of usage or other legal requirements.
- For our business requirements such as data analysis, security audits and improvement of our product.
Disclosure of your information
If you are a candidate taking part in a video interview for a prospective employer, we provide access to your video content to the concerned employer. Any other information you may choose to submit can also be shared with the employer as part of the recruitment process.
In addition to that your personal information may be disclosed if we are under a legal obligation to disclose or share your personal data. In such an event, we will endeavor to minimize such disclosure to what is reasonably necessary and, if possible, provide you with notice of such disclosure.
We may also disclose your information if we are trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, investigating fraud which has already taken place.
Your Rights and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Jobma acknowledges that you have rights over your data. They include:
- The right to be informed about the data we store about you.
- The right to request the data that is stored about you in in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- The right to rectify or correct any data we store about you.
- The right to erase any data we store about you.
- The right to object the process of your personal data.
For further information on these rights pertaining to GDPR please visit - http://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
To exercise any of these rights please contact us using the details mentioned in the “Data Protection Officer and Contact details” section at the end of this document.
Jobma acknowledges to act on the requests made by you within 30 days after receiving any such requests.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors depending on if you are a job seeker or an employer.
We provide links to Web sites outside of our web sites, as well as to third party Web sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web site and its privacy statement.
Changes and amendments and notification of changes
Data Protection Officer and Contact details
If you need further information or need to contact our Data Protection Officer you may do so at the following:
640 W California Ave Ste #210
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Phone: 1-800-986-5620, 952-297-7684
Privacy shield certification
Jobma complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use,
and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union to the United States. Jobma is committed to subjecting all personal data received from European Union (EU) member countries,
in reliance on the Privacy Shield Framework, to the Framework’s applicable Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, and to view our certification, please visit
EU individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should contact Jobma at firstname.lastname@example.org