Job Title: Field Engineer 3
Location: Portland, OR
Duration: 6+ Months
Job ID:- 1912199056
Work Hours: M-F, 8 AM – 5 PM with overtime
Driving Required: Yes, will be reimburse mileage
Questions and Answers MUST be on Top of Resume:
• How many years of experience do you have with Server and mass storage Break / Fix?
• How many years' experience do you have with laptop and desktop Break/Fix?
• How many years do you have in Field Experience?
• Do you have your A+ certificate?
• What is your back up plan if you have vehicle problems?
• Respond to technical service hardware repair requests on enterprise-level servers, storage sub-systems and drives and networking devices at client locations in the area.
• Resolve clients' questions or problems in the areas of system configurations, product functionality and technical troubleshooting.
• Serve as primary support liaison between company and customer.
• Performs installs, moves, adds and changes as required
• Installs and maintains enterprise servers, mainframe, high-end networking and complex product configurations, servers, storage-subsystems and drives
• Takes responsibility for additional follow-up, testing and troubleshooting services or problem escalation.
• Maintains a high degree of professionalism in actions, demeanor and dress.
• Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction.
Technical and Behavioral Skills
• High school diploma or GED required
• Background investigation and drug screen required
• 2 or more years of experience in a field service support role deploying and supporting server and storage systems such as Dell, Client or IBM servers, Cisco networking, and Hitachi or EMC storage arrays.
• Must have valid driver's license and reliable vehicle with appropriate insurance (required)
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair enterprise-level software and hardware issues. Excellent problem solving skills where problems may be complex or hard to diagnose.
• Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with internal and external customers
• A+, Client, Cisco, Dell and EMC certifications are highly desired
• Must be available for after-hours on-call rotation
• Must be available for varying shifts on a rotating basis.
Select Source International is a Global Solutions provider of IT staffing and Project services. Our service offering has 5 main practices; ERP, Application Development, Middleware, Database Management and Project Services. SSI offers industry leading Data Migration, Compliance, and Risk Management through its subsidiary Data Wave. Data Wave offers Cyber Security and risk management through a GRC product suite called Risk Utilities. In addition to our technology offerings, SSI also provides administrative and business consulting services. Industry Experience: Retail Healthcare Manufacturing Energy and Utilities Government Financial Engineering