- Functional Area: Biotech & Science
- Industry: Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals
The scientist filling this position will work within a highly-matrixed team setting on a variety of modalities including vaccines, viral constructs, therapeutic proteins, and monoclonal antibodies. The contractor will work in a cGMP testing environment performing sample testing and method qualification. Experience with DNA techniques (qPCR) is required. Experience with ELISA is desired. Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook) is required. Must be able to understand and follow standard operating procedures.
• Analytical testing by qPCR in a cGMP environment
• Analysis and documentation of results
• Routine lab duties (ex. reagent preparation, consumable stocking)
The qualified candidate will join the Bioassay and Impurities Testing group, which is part of the Analytical R&D organization located in St. Louis, MO to enable the development of biological therapeutics at Pfizer. The position will be part of a highly matrixed team responsible for developing analytical methodologies (ELISA, qPCR) and strategies needed to progress biotherapeutic products through the pipeline.
• qPCR (required)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) required
• ELISA (preferred)
• cGMP experience (preferred)
• LIMS experience (preferred)
Preferred education is a bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of experience in DNA techniques (qPCR).
Select Source International is a Global Solutions provider of IT staffing and Project services. Our service offering has 5 main practices; ERP, Application Development, Middleware, Database Management and Project Services. SSI offers industry leading Data Migration, Compliance, and Risk Management through its subsidiary Data Wave. Data Wave offers Cyber Security and risk management through a GRC product suite called Risk Utilities. In addition to our technology offerings, SSI also provides administrative and business consulting services. Industry Experience: Retail Healthcare Manufacturing Energy and Utilities Government Financial Engineering.
- Name: Mukesh Sharma
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 9525463300
- Extension: 6003
- Name: Select Source International
- Website: www.selectsourceintl.com