IT Developer II
- Education: Bachelors Degree and 2 years of IT or related experience
- Functional Area: IT & Software Development
- Industry: Medical/Healthcare/Hospital
Job Title : IT Developer II
Location : MN-Minneapolis
Duration : 14+ Months Contract
Primary: Support the Legacy Neuro Patient and Technical Services Customer Support team technology needs and day to day issues.
Neuro Patient and Technical Services (PATS) very dependent on technology for answering Health Care Professionals and patient related calls. We rely very heavy on technology to manage all major aspects of our jobs from PC and application support, telecom(Cisco) telephony support, time scheduling to information management, and customer contact documentation. This reliance on technology expands to output reporting to meet both regular business and regulatory needs and for ad hoc needs from other Neuro teams such as development and Released Systems Engineering.
This role will provide the day to day technological support for the PATS team for these PC based and telecom based technologies, data collection systems to insure smooth operations of our critical contact center needs. Reporting will include reporting from the Cisco environment as well as reporting from the appropriate data universe using Business Objects. Advanced reports and automated tools for optimization of work will require experience in VB.net or C#, java script and advance SQL tools such as Toad
• Provide the day to day support for PC based systems that are utilized to answer incoming calls, access appropriate on line information and document calls.
• Willingness to provide after-hours support on a as needed basis
• Willingness to support weekend maintenance efforts
• Provides troubleshooting of hardware, software, network and telephony issues. Must be able to react with appropriate sense of urgency to all technical issues.
• Will provide the technical support for all tools utilized by PATS including Verint Workforce Manager, Knowledge database and our documentation system
• Develop solutions to a variety of complex problems. May refer to established precedents and policies.
• Create project plans including timelines and milestones and track progress for complex problems.
• Communication planning, information distribution, performance reporting, and issue closure.
• Develop automations using VB.net, C# or similar programming language to provide reports and tools that support the business.
• Ensure proper validation documentation is created for all regulated systems
• Provide detailed functional knowledge and maintain insight to current industry best practices and how they can be applied to Company and Customer support.
• Ensure that Company systems and the information on them are protected in accordance with Company Information Protection Policies and Standards, as well as best Information Protection practices.
• Ensure personal understanding of all quality policy/system items that are personally applicable. Follow all work/quality procedures to ensure quality system compliance and high quality work.
• Bachelors Degree and 2 years of IT or related experience
• 2 years’ experience supporting a Cisco based call center environment including Verint scheduling tools
o Contact Center phone system knowledge – Cisco UCCE products. Headset setup and troubleshooting.
o Experience developing reports and dashboards in CUIC (Cisco Unified Intelligence center)
o Application administration experience
• 1-year experience generating reports using Business Objects or similar tool
o Database reporting knowledge – Oracle/SQL server reporting: generation of reports
o Knowledge of SQL with the ability to create basic SQL queries
• 2 years supporting and troubleshooting PC hardware in a Microsoft environment
o Windows Knowledge – Good working knowledge of Windows features, installation and troubleshooting. Virus detection and cleaning.
o Internet connectivity Knowledge - Home connectivity/Internet/VPN knowledge. How it connects and how it works. Basic troubleshooting.
Desired/preferred qualifications (optional):
• Experience programming in VB.net or C#
• Understanding of IT Infrastructure tools, technologies, concepts and nomenclature.
• Experience in business process definition, requirements definition and technology solution research.
• Experience in facilitating small to large groups through challenging discussions.
• Strong interpersonal, oral, presentation, and written communication skills.
• Experience with Dreamweaver and search engines a plus
• HTML programming experience
Select Source International is a Global Solutions provider of IT staffing and Project services. Our service offering has 5 main practices; ERP, Application Development, Middleware, Database Management and Project Services. SSI offers industry leading Data Migration, Compliance, and Risk Management through its subsidiary Data Wave. Data Wave offers Cyber Security and risk management through a GRC product suite called Risk Utilities. In addition to our technology offerings, SSI also provides administrative and business consulting services. Industry Experience: Retail Healthcare Manufacturing Energy and Utilities Government Financial Engineering.
- Name: Sahil Sharma
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 9525463300
- Extension: 5041
- Name: Select Source International
- Website: www.selectsourceintl.com