- Functional Area: Customer Service
- Industry: Management
Job Title : Third Party Resource Specialist
Location : Charlestown, MA 02129
Duration : 18 Months Contract
Required Function 1:
• 1+ years’ experience in insurance verification.• Customer call center environment experience.• Knowledge of state Medicaid systems.
Required Function 2:
• Researches and verifies eligibility information via online lookups to carrier eligibility websites or by phone with various carriers and updates the state MMIS system.
• Loads a minimum of 20-25 adds per day into the state MMIS system and terminates existing TPL insurance policies.
• Answers incoming calls from providers, Medicaid recipients, and other entities in relation to private/commercial insurance.
• Maintains an accuracy of 99% or above on all work activities per contractual obligation with state.
Required Function 3:
• Primarily sedentary work in a general office environment
• Ability to communicate and exchange information
• Ability to comprehend and interpret documents and data
• Requires occasional standing, walking, lifting, and moving objects (up to 10 lbs.)
• Requires manual dexterity to use computer, telephone and peripherals
• May be required to work extended hours for special business needs
• May be required to travel at least 10% of time based on business needs
Required Function 4:
High School Diploma or GED required; Associate’s degree preferred.
Additional Job Requirement 1:
• Ability to be careful and thorough.• Ability to build relationships both in person and over the phone.• Ability to work proficiently with company software used on the project (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, ImageNow, etc.).• Ability to navigate various websites.• Working knowledge of HIPAA privacy and security rules.• Ability to organize well.• Ability to perform well in team environment.• Ability to work independently to meet objectives.• Ability to meet deadlines.• Develops effective working relationships with internal and external clients.
Additional Job Requirement 2:
• Adheres to corporate and office policies.• Maintains an accuracy of 99% or above on all work activities-per contractual obligation with state.• Proactively identify areas of improvements within daily work activities• Gain general understanding of HMS and office operations
Select Source International is a Global Solutions provider of IT staffing and Project services. Our service offering has 5 main practices; ERP, Application Development, Middleware, Database Management and Project Services. SSI offers industry leading Data Migration, Compliance, and Risk Management through its subsidiary Data Wave. Data Wave offers Cyber Security and risk management through a GRC product suite called Risk Utilities. In addition to our technology offerings, SSI also provides administrative and business consulting services. Industry Experience: Retail Healthcare Manufacturing Energy and Utilities Government Financial Engineering.
- Name: Mukesh Sharma
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 9525463300
- Extension: 6003
- Name: Select Source International
- Website: www.selectsourceintl.com