Job Title: Recruiter II
Location: Peapack, NJ
Duration: 6 Months (Contract with possible extension) on W2
Experienced recruiter wanted that has worked in full recruitment lifecycle, expert with large ATS and can handle large volume of work.
Reporting to the Manager, Talent Acquisition (T/A) Science & Medicine the Contract Recruiter Talent Acquisition will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting to support the WRD/GPD organization.
Will work closely with Hiring Managers and HR to meet business hiring needs.
May provide consultative advice to hiring managers and negotiate necessary offer packages for candidates.
Recruiter (contractor) must work onsite, 40 hour work week, providing full lifecycle recruitment. Key skills, direct sourcing, relationship building with hiring managers, screening resumes, phone screening candidates and preparing job offers.
• Support full-life cycle recruitment for the above roles in accordance with global operating procedures and best practice principles, including sourcing, selection and offer development. Ensure a positive client and candidate experience throughout the hiring life cycle.
• Able to provide first level feedback for internal and external candidates.
• Manage the offer process for internal and external candidates, including pre-employment screening and offer development.
• Ensure that hiring is consistent with the business goals.
• Evaluate candidate backgrounds to match core competencies with key hiring requirements and assess motivational fit. Utilize appropriate selection techniques.
• Effectively integrate diversity into the staffing process to ensure diverse candidate slates.
• Develop an understanding of Company's Benefits Program and its competitive advantage in the market.
• Achieve recruitment metrics against Global T/A targets.
• BS degree preferred in Human Resource, Business, a related discipline, or equivalent experience.
• 2+ years of HR experience, preferably in talent acquisition or a recruitment function within a large corporate environment.
• Understanding of full recruitment lifecycle
• Expertise with large ATS systems, preferably workday.
• Excellent consultative, strategic thinking, problem solving and interpersonal skills
• In depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry is desired from concept to pre-clinical
• Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects at a time
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must have experience working with Excel, PowerPoint, and social media/networking sites
• Prior experience working with Workday is a plus
• Direct sourcing and/or recruitment agency
Select Source International (SSI) is an IT, Health Care, and Engineering Services Consulting firm established in 2000. SSI consultants have provided exceptional services at over 50 Fortune 500 companies, as well as 100’s of small and mid-size enterprises.
Also, as a perk to our recruiting process, you are also now enabled to create your own profile at JOBMA. (www.Jobma.com) This proprietary video recruiting platform enables greater visibility for our candidates by allowing Job Seekers to speak for themselves. Cast your net to a larger hiring audience by creating your video resume profile.
Rohit Ahlawat, Technical Recruiter
HQ: 13911 Ridgedale Drive, Suite 230
Minnetonka, Minnesota 55305
( Work: 952-546-3300 ext. 6019, ( Cell: 651-204-7041 *: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select Source International is a Global Solutions provider of IT staffing and Project services. Our service offering has 5 main practices; ERP, Application Development, Middleware, Database Management and Project Services. SSI offers industry leading Data Migration, Compliance, and Risk Management through its subsidiary Data Wave. Data Wave offers Cyber Security and risk management through a GRC product suite called Risk Utilities. In addition to our technology offerings, SSI also provides administrative and business consulting services. Industry Experience: Retail Healthcare Manufacturing Energy and Utilities Government Financial Engineering