- Education: N/A
- Functional Area: Pharmaceutical
- Industry: Medical/Healthcare/Hospital
Pathology Laboratory Work Responsibilities:
• Perform all regulatory responsibilities in compliance with applicable regulatory standards.
• Perform all or some activities in support of rodent and non-rodent safety and investigative studies including, but not limited to, sample tube/container labelling, sample shipment and receipt, transport of data to archives, preparation of pathology laboratory sample containers, preparation of pathology slides and blocks for archiving, organize slides for microscopic review, tissue sectioning, tissue embedding, slide staining, etc.
• Perform a self-review of all work activities for accuracy and completeness.
• Adhere to all applicable company and unit policies and procedures.
• Maintain clean and orderly work areas.
• Lift up to 50 pounds.
• Participate in the culture of continuous improvement within TPS.
• Perform other activities as directed by Pathology management.
• Overtime work will be required.
• Minimum High School degree
• ASCP (HT) certification desirable
• Lab based and/or histology work experience
Select Source International is a Global Solutions provider of IT staffing and Project services. Our service offering has 5 main practices; ERP, Application Development, Middleware, Database Management and Project Services. SSI offers industry leading Data Migration, Compliance, and Risk Management through its subsidiary Data Wave. Data Wave offers Cyber Security and risk management through a GRC product suite called Risk Utilities. In addition to our technology offerings, SSI also provides administrative and business consulting services. Industry Experience: Retail Healthcare Manufacturing Energy and Utilities Government Financial Engineering.
- Name: Mukesh Sharma
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 9525463300
- Extension: 6003
- Name: Select Source International
- Website: www.selectsourceintl.com