- Functional Area: IT & Software Development
- Industry: Retail
Job Title: - Business Analyst – SAP OPS
Location: - Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
Duration: - 03+ Months Contract
Business Analyst – SAP OPS
» Business Analyst
» Business Requirements
» Change Management
» Quality Management
Business Analyst – SAP OPS will work closely with business partners and internal teams by providing technical expertise and insight to implement and execute complex process, data, and technology solutions for the
SAP Operations (OPS) solution. Candidates for this position are expected to be professionals with substantial knowledge in the implementation space and have experience on low, medium and high rigor IT projects
This job requires an experienced analyst who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization, lead others, drive results, and make challenging decisions across extremely complex, varied tasks where problems
are vaguely defined and strategic in nature.
Candidates must demonstrate the following competencies: Change Management, Ability to navigate through ambiguity, Collaborates beyond team boundaries, Courage, Resilience, Ability to translate the “As Is” to the
“To Be” while understanding broader impact, Empathy and Effective Communication skills with BU facing partners.
• Supports the “go live” and “post go live” activities, including training, testing, troubleshooting, data validation, and issue resolution to problems of increasing complexity.
• Contribute to the problem solving of solution gaps and implementation issues of increasing complexity and ambiguity using knowledge of existing processes and systems.
Solution Assessment: Analysis & Requirements Gathering:
• Requirements Gathering - Assess Business Unit/Function needs, clearly eliciting, translating, and documenting business, functional and non-functional requirements and communicating to reach agreement.
• Process and System Analysis - Communicate and clarify the requirements to the design and development resources.
• Risk and Issue Assessment – Assists in identifying, assessing, and developing mitigation plans for risks and issues and escalate as appropriate.
• Collaborate with the BU/Function and key project SMEs to track progress, and prioritize business requirements after reaching agreement and then ensuring alignment with process advisors and BU/Functions.
• Assists with identifying change management, communication, and training needs.
• Use general to deep knowledge to translate business requirements for design specifications
• Create and maintain working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including technology teams, functional counterparts, vendors, developers, and business partners.
• Champion collaboration and enable delivery in team environment.
SAP experience in the following areas:
• Execute Operations
• Quality Management
• Supply Chain
• Manage Goods Movements and Storage
Select Source International is a Global Solutions provider of IT staffing and Project services. Our service offering has 5 main practices; ERP, Application Development, Middleware, Database Management and Project Services. SSI offers industry leading Data Migration, Compliance, and Risk Management through its subsidiary Data Wave. Data Wave offers Cyber Security and risk management through a GRC product suite called Risk Utilities. In addition to our technology offerings, SSI also provides administrative and business consulting services. Industry Experience: Retail Healthcare Manufacturing Energy and Utilities Government Financial Engineering.
- Name: Mukesh Sharma
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 9525463300
- Extension: 6003
- Name: Select Source International
- Website: www.selectsourceintl.com