Administrative Assistant II
- Functional Area: Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
- Industry: Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals
Logistics and planning of internal meetings as well as possible large off-site events (room reservations, agenda preparation, videoconference scheduling, distribution of meeting materials, catering requirements, webex scheduling, managing slide presentations, and possibly preparation of meeting minutes).
• Calendar management for PSSM leaders/colleagues as required including setting up appointments/meetings and coordinating schedules and itineraries.
• Coordinating simple to complex domestic and international travel arrangements, VISA requirements if needed and monitoring travel progress to resolve issues as they arise.
• Processing incoming and outgoing mail, including handling of correspondence which may be of a sensitive and confidential nature.
• Potentially processing onboarding requirements for new colleagues in GDIM system, handling IT requirements and space planning.
• Preparing expense reports and reconciling Pfizer American Express statements against actual travel expenses.
• Independently identifying and responding to daily issues that arise; proactively identifying resources needed to perform position responsibilities.
• Creating and managing check requests, ePay and invoice processing in Ariba system.
• Processing requests for office supplies through Ariba
• Willingness to act as back-up to other administrative staff across PSSM
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently, prioritize assignments, handle multiple projects simultaneously and manage multiple deadlines.
• Must have the ability to prioritize based upon established PSSM guidelines and work in a fast-paced environment as well as being a team player.
• Independent, proactive and self-motivated with strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
• Possess excellent computer skills and a high level of proficiency in various computer programs including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Ariba, Sharepoint and a willingness to learn new platforms and software.
• Ability to perform duties with a high level of professionalism and moderate supervision.
• Excellent judgment as well as the ability to work with confidential information and meetings.
Select Source International is a Global Solutions provider of IT staffing and Project services. Our service offering has 5 main practices; ERP, Application Development, Middleware, Database Management and Project Services. SSI offers industry leading Data Migration, Compliance, and Risk Management through its subsidiary Data Wave. Data Wave offers Cyber Security and risk management through a GRC product suite called Risk Utilities. In addition to our technology offerings, SSI also provides administrative and business consulting services. Industry Experience: Retail Healthcare Manufacturing Energy and Utilities Government Financial Engineering
- Name: Manish Tiwari
- Email: ManishT@selectsourceintl.com
- Phone: 6512046607
- Extension: 5009
- Name: Select Source International