Program Finance Analsyt
- Education: bachelor's Degree
- Functional Area: Accounting & Finance
- Industry: Medical & Health/Wellbeing Services
Job Title : Program Finance Analyst.
Location : Englewood, CO
Duration : 1 Year
Job Summary: Support the IT Stability Team in all program related activities including all aspects of reporting, budget forecasts, data analysis, invoice reconciliation, asset inventory management and reporting, executive reporting, PO processes etc. The individual will promote a strong working relationship between the ITS Stability/Operations teams and ITS Finance. Local resources to Denver, resource will sit at 198.
• Support the IT Stability Program Manager with any required data gathering, region specific analysis and transition status reporting
• Identify all region specific risks and issues and own all necessary escalations to resolution
• Employ core project management skills and best practices in facilitating the implementation of the program
• Responsible for management of all reporting and tracking tools supporting the program
• Interpret financial and accounting terms and conditions to support analysis for identification of financial risk related to various technical SOWs
• Support monthly financial reporting and forecasting process with IT Finance and analysis of actuals against budgets and forecasts
• Work with vendors and PM’s for developing site level device inventories
• Support the annual operating budget process for ITS organization
• Assist with implementing any communications plans
• Support appropriate coding and tracking of key contracts, SOWs, POs, and Invoices with IT Finance
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related area. MBA and/or CPA are preferred
Experience (required and preferred):
• Requires 3 to 5 years of professional business experience
• Ability to work with Executives at all levels to develop and analyze business requirements and the supporting business cases
• Requires an excellent working knowledge of budgeting and financial reporting.
• Demonstrated and understanding of budget and invoicing processes
• Ability to work independently and consistently complete assignments accurately and timely, with great attention to detail
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office, Hyperion and other ERPs.
• Requires strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrates positive attitude in performing assigned tasks and initiatives by performing tasks not directly assigned but within scope of the function
• Team player with collaborative style.
Select Source International is a Global Solutions provider of IT staffing and Project services. Our service offering has 5 main practices; ERP, Application Development, Middleware, Database Management and Project Services. SSI offers industry leading Data Migration, Compliance, and Risk Management through its subsidiary Data Wave. Data Wave offers Cyber Security and risk management through a GRC product suite called Risk Utilities. In addition to our technology offerings, SSI also provides administrative and business consulting services. Industry Experience: Retail Healthcare Manufacturing Energy and Utilities Government Financial Engineering.
- Name: Kumar Gourav
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 9525463300
- Extension: 5002
- Name: Select Source International
- Website: www.selectsourceintl.com