- Education: N/A
- Functional Area: Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
- Industry: Medical/Healthcare/Hospital
Job Title : Occupational Nurse
Location : Boulder, CO
Duration : 24 Months Contract
Shift Type : 1st Shift
The Occupational Nurse is responsible for: a) administering first-aid and medical assistance; b) developing, implementing and evaluating wellness programs; c) developing and implementing accident prevention and regulatory compliance training and written programs; and d) developing in-house Health Services to provide medical support for employees (e.g. blood pressure, triage, first aid, etc.) including:
· EHS program management support;
· Bi-weekly health clinics (TB, titers);
· Sales support (immunization records, vendor management, training, etc.);
· Clinical lab support;
· Health and wellness programs (e.g. meditation, health campaigns, etc.) designs, implements, and evaluates corporate wellness programs for promotion of all employee health and well being;
· Worker’s compensation evaluation support;
· Safety: Assists the Safety, Health, and Wellness Manager in developing and maintaining educational and written programs to support regulatory compliance and accident prevention efforts;
· Medical: Provides assistance and back up for the Occupational Health Specialist which involves medical emergencies, medical screenings, and employee medical assistance.
PRINCIPAL WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
· Works closely with Safety, Health and Wellness Manager and administrative support staff to develop regulatory compliance and accident prevention programs.
· Works with contract fitness instructors and interns to provide quality fitness center programs.
· Works with outside community and health agencies to supply resources for wellness promotions.
· Works with employees to design relevant and timely wellness programs.
· Works with Occupational Health Specialist to support health services operations, as needed.
· Works with Personnel, Operations and other department management to identify and address wellness and safety issues and concerns.
· All employees are expected to pay attention to and work in support of a safe and healthy work environment. This includes following the established rules, policies and practices of environmental, health and safety with specific attention to the client Cardinal Rules.
· Medical: a registered medical professional; knowledgeable in medical principles and practice; qualified to take direction from a medical doctor using established protocols.
· Wellness: knowledge of wellness concepts, promotions, trends, and program implementation.
· Safety: knowledge of safety and health regulations, safe work practices, and promotion of on and off the job safety.
· First Aid: knowledge of CPR (Cardio-pulmonary Resuscitation), emergency medical care, Workers’ Compensation.
· Computer: ability to use word processing and spreadsheet programs.
· Ability to communicate with and train others.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
RN or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred; minimum nursing experience and certification
Experience: 5 -10 years
Select Source International is a Global Solutions provider of IT staffing and Project services. Our service offering has 5 main practices; ERP, Application Development, Middleware, Database Management and Project Services. SSI offers industry leading Data Migration, Compliance, and Risk Management through its subsidiary Data Wave. Data Wave offers Cyber Security and risk management through a GRC product suite called Risk Utilities. In addition to our technology offerings, SSI also provides administrative and business consulting services. Industry Experience: Retail Healthcare Manufacturing Energy and Utilities Government Financial Engineering.
- Name: Mukesh Sharma
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 9525463300
- Extension: 6003
- Name: Select Source International
- Website: www.selectsourceintl.com